The first single molecule sequencing system built exclusively for the clinic
The GenoCare System enables “direct” reading of raw, unmodified DNA in single molecule. With its unique amplification-free technology, the GenoCare does not require DNA amplification with PCR.
As a sequencing system built exclusively for the clinic, the GenoCare enables simplified sequencing procedure and delivers significant improvement in cost and speed.
Based on the Single Molecule Direct Sequencing technology, it is also an ideal system for direct RNA and direct single cell sequencing, which could open a new door to related research field and to subsequent clinical applications.
- √ Acquire accurate sequence in an unbiased manner
- √ Sequencing accuracy＞99.9%* (*30X)
- √ DNA is merely sheared and tailed before sequencing
- √ On-site data analysis
- √ One-touch operation
- √ 1 hr total preparation time including manual labor time < 10 min
- √ Sample-to-report process can be done within a day
- √ Flexible sample sizes in a single run
- √ Customized chips for different applications
- √ Benchtop design
- √ No PCR and library construction labs
All Process in One System
The GenoCare System integrates all sequencing process in one system, resolving to provide a more feasible, faster and more flexible platform for clinicians.
Customized chips for different applications
- Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT)
- Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS)
Cancer Gene Panel
- Cancer molecular targeting therapy
- Cancer susceptibility genes
Genetic Disease Panel
- Neonatal hereditary disease